Decor Blog

Using Goose Down Pillows to switch up your home decor.

Amazon Reviews

Top reviews from the United States

TheKidsAnd’Em 5.0 out of 5 stars good

Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2024

The Goose Down and Feather Luxury Pillows by Maison Des Garçon have transformed my sleeping experience. Crafted with a 100% cotton shell and boasting a luxurious 400 thread count, these pillows offer unparalleled comfort and quality. The combination of goose down and feathers provides the perfect balance of softness and support, ensuring a restful night's sleep. Plus, the hypoallergenic properties make them suitable for allergy sufferers like myself. As a set of two queen-sized pillows, they fit perfectly on my bed and add a touch of hotel luxury to my bedroom. Overall, I highly recommend these pillows to anyone in search of premium-quality bedding for a blissful night of sleep.HelpfulReport

NHevergreen 4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, fluffy pillow but only 15% goose down

Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2024

The stitching on the pillows is even, the black piping is a nice touch, and the fabric is smooth with a slight sheen. My reason for docking this by one star is that the box states these are goose-down pillows when, in fact, they are only 15% goose-down. The remaining 85% of the fill is goose feathers. The pillows are well-suited for someone who likes a very soft pillow. I prefer more firmness and found them too soft. They are perfectly sized for queen pillowcases.Helpful

ReportLNN 5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!

Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2024

The Goose Down and Feather Luxury Pillows by Maison Des Garçon are amazing! By far the best pillows I have ever owned! They arrived wrapped tight in plastic and we're flat when I opened them, I thought there's no way these are going to be good pillows, I was wrong. After I threw them in the dryer for 15 minutes they came out so full, fluffy, and soft! They're like sleeping on a cloud. These pillows are the definition of luxury. Most down pillows I've owned have shed feathers like crazy and these haven't lost even the tiniest feather. I highly recommend these!Helpful

Joseph Miller5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE PILLOWS

Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2024

These pillows are some the nicest ones I have seen. The outer shell is a nice heavy cotton so you don't get any feathers poking through. The filling is all feathers and the filled to a nice capacity to give you good neck support. The seams are sewn with piping to give them a nice smooth finished look. Overall a first class product all the way around.HelpfulReport

Michaela 4.0 out of 5 stars Soft Filling. Stiff Outer Shell. May Work Well for Back and Stomach Sleepers.

Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2024

The Queen Size Goose Down and Feather Luxury Pillows (ASIN: B0CR81278T) are indeed soft. The cotton shell that contains the filling is well sewn, but stiffer than anticipated. This stiffness resist scrunching up the pillow’s filling so that it can provide additional support.The down and feather pillow conforms to the shape of what is pressing on it. Without any weight on the pillow, it stands up tall. However, when weight is applied to the pillow it conforms. I have broad shoulders and I naturally sleep on my side. Attempting to use these pillows the down and feathers compress down, making my head tilt down excessively and uncomfortably towards the mattress. Unfortunally, I was unable to sleep using the pillow. Based on my attempts I believe that the pillow should work well for back and stomach sleepers.Helpful

ReportLu 5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy and soft

Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2024

I'm really happy with these pillows. There aren't any stiff or sharp feathers in them, but are soft and comfortable. The outer material feels thick and like a high-quality pillow. When they arrived, there weren't any odors in them which is nice. I find the pillows to be supportive enough but they're soft enough that I don't really notice the pillow when I'm sleeping (which is my litmus test).HelpfulReport

Ashley Smith 5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!

Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2024

These down pillows are really good quality but most important is that they're comfortable. They are advertised as the "hotel collection" and I would 100% equate them to hotel pillows. I do not find that they flatten under my head after a while and they also do not have feathers poking out of them. 5 stars!HelpfulReport

Mamas4.0 out of 5 stars Goose Down and Feather Luxury Pillows- 2 Pack

Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2024

Comes air wrapped for shipping and protection, expands within minutes from opening and fits my pillowcases easily (seems a bit bigger than my regular cases but nice on the king cases I have). Comfortable, soft and really nice down pillows with zero feathers coming out and all stitching done well.Pictures are first out of unboxing